Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Smells Gassy...

I'm supposed to go to the mall today to pay my Victoria's Secret credit card bill, but... I'm dreading it. Yes, I'm actually *dreading* going to the mall. Something is seriously wrong with me.

I have to drive to Santa Rosa to do this. It doesn't bother me *that* much that it's 25 minutes away. I used to drive over an hour for the mall when I lived in a small town in Colorado. No biggie. It's just these stinkin' gas prices! Wholly buckets, they are so high!

Oh, oh! And there is this one street by the college, one block with THREE gas stations. This isn't even the strange part. The 1st gas station sells gas for $2.02, the 2nd gas station sells gas for $2.14 and the 3rd gas station sells gas for $2.25! And, might I re-iterate, they're all on the same block! Yeah, it's nuts. They're not crappy stations either. They're the three biggest ones here: Chevron, Mobil and Shell. Gee... I can buy gas for either $2.02 or $2.25... I wonder *which* one I'll choose. Pfff...

If you live outside of CA, and you have decent gas prices, consider yourself blessed. For those of you fellow Californians... I feel your pain, Ninjas.

*emmett* ~ who is now trying to limit her driving time in order to avoid spending $100 a month on gas...

No comments: