Monday, December 22, 2008

Sharing (part 5).

This cabinet used to be a natural wood color, so I just painted it White Linen. :) It holds my rubber stamps and things. :)


The top drawer holds acrylic blocks, my stamping press, and stamp cleaners. :)


The next few drawers hold rubber stamps, laid out in one layer (not stacked), so I can see them easily. Each drawer has a theme, so it's easy to find things. :)


The 2nd to last drawer holds my foam stamp shapes. They are housed in project cases I found at Target's Dollar Spot. What a steal!


The bottom drawer holds my foam alpha stamps. Each column is stuck to the bottom with a strip of double-sided tape. Then I used my white Uniball Signo to write the letter of each stamp, so I don't have to pull it out to look. :) I used to keep these stamps in plastic bags, but I use them SO much more now because it takes less time to find the letter I need! :)


This cabinet sits right under my Stamping and Trimming Station. :)

3 comments:

Kristii said...

You are soooo organized!! I need to take lessons!!

Mary Jo said...

Love how you store your foam stamps!!
We have several similar storage methods :0)

Bashful said...

I don't have enough foam stamps (yet) to do that, but when I do, can I copy you? I can totally see them getting more use that way!