Thursday, March 11, 2004

The Sleeping Pill Strikes Again.

I haven't been sleeping very well lately so I took half of a sleeping pill last night. I woke up a bit groggy, but I was like, "Eh... no biggie, I'll just get up anyway and go down to the kitchen."

Well, as of right now, I don't really remember why I turned on the kitchen faucet after breakfast, but all I know is... when I wanted the water off, I flipped off the kitchen light switch. I stood there in the dark thinking, "Why the heck isn't the water turning off?! Damn it! Is something wrong with our plumbing?!" And then... I realized... Yes, Emmett Darling, you're supposed to turn that little thingy next to the spigot: righty-tighty to turn it off. The light switch controls the... *light*.

Yeah... so... ummm... now, I'm going back to sleep to sleep off this sleeping pill. What is it with me and sleeping pills (see THIS)? Sheesh!

*emmett* ~ who noticed last night that those sleeping pills expired three years ago... I think it's safe to say: they have *not* lost their power in their old age.

p.s. I just noticed: That other sleeping pill entry was done on March 10th, and yesterday, when I took my half-of-a-sleeping-pill, it was March 10th... weird how things work out like that. Trippy.

No comments: