Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Free Cowboy Hats!

Last week at my college, I went into the ladies' restroom, and there was a sticker on the container holding those toilet seat protector thingies. This sticker said, "FREE cowboy hats! Please take one!" Tee hee. Yeah... that made me laugh.

Then... yesterday I went back into the same stall, and somebody had whited-out the sticker! Huh?! Who does this person think she is? Well, apparently there is a cowboy-hat-hater in our midst. I mean, not that I *love* cowboy hats. They're okay. I've only worn *one* in my whole life, and it's yellow-black zebra print. Pretty sweet! And I wore it to one of the two country concerts I've ever been to. Yeah... that was fun.

So yeah... that's it for now. I'm thinking of getting a job again. I feel like I need to help out with bills... although hubby says I don't need to. He's so sweet! I guess I just would like to pay off our credit cards as soon as possible, you know?! So yeah... I'll keep you posted. :)

*emmett* ~ who totally rocked her physical anthropology exam yesterday! YES!

No comments: