Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Not Much... But There's eBay!

Wow! Updates two days in a row! I'm on a roll here! Woohoo!

Today was a very strange day. Okay, maybe not that strange to most of you out there, but strange to me because I did lots of stuff. But it will bore you so I won't go into how I drove the 30 minutes to college, only to see that my class was cancelled; then decided to go and pay my Victoria's Secret bill (and bought a new very cute pink bra); tried on LOTS of clothes at a very cute store (but didn't buy any); went to Target (bought TOO MUCH stuff); then came home and took the puppies out for a walk. But you don't want to hear about all that because like I said, my life is pretty boring these days... not much going on.

And I must say that Northern California weather is CRAZY! Last week it was raining gorillas, and this week it is in the 80s! The puppies woke me up at 3:30 a.m. so they could go potty, and it was warm outside! Weird! And then today... I was driving at 8:00 a.m., and it was 65 degrees. Two hours later, it's 85 degrees! At 10:00 a.m.! HOT for this time of year! So yeah... weird weather.

And once again the wonders of ebay never cease to amaze me. I saw this one on savecraig's diary, and man, whoever this dude is, he's a genius! After I read THIS (link used to lead to a coke can that opened itself), I was searching my house for things *I* could sell for hundreds of dollars. :) Carry on Kiddos.

*emmett* ~ who changed her diaryland salutation-name because this was an old nickname of mine, and I was reminded of it recently. I miss being called Emmett... *sniff*

p.s. I get so excited every time I look at my page and see my cute little monkey! I love monkeys! But, no, I don't fling poo... okay I do, but only sometimes...

No comments: