Wednesday, June 1, 2005

Catching Up.

Gosh, I haven't written in a long time. I got my wisdom teeth pulled. Did I say that already? I'm too lazy to go look at my last entry. Anyway, yeah... that sucked, and I'm SO glad it's over.

I haven't been doing much lately. Jeremy has been an absolute angel since he's gotten back from his trip. I'm the luckiest wife alive. :)

I've started reading Harry Potter again recently. I need to finish Book 4. I'm such a dork for only reading 1, 3 and 5. Yes, I know... not truly a Harry Potter fan. Though I'm at the book releases at midnight, and I see the movies the day they come out... after standing in line for hours and hours. So fun.

This year, Hanna and I are dressing up as Ravenclaw students. I even got us some Prefect badges! We will also be wearing our glasses (we have the same exact Rx glasses!) Our hair is almost the same cut and color now too. We'll look like twins. :) LOL. Though Hanna is about 3-4 inches shorter than I am. Tee hee. My dad thinks I'm too old to be dressing up and waiting in line for the release of a children's book, but what can I say?! I *am* a child at heart. :)

Hanna is doing okay. She's moving next week, which is crazy. She's finally leaving her jerk-husband (thank God!), and things with Leif are... well, complicated to say the least! He doesn't know what he wants. He is having a hard time choosing between Hanna and this other girl, Alexis. Pick Hanna! Pick Hanna! But only if you're going to treat her right! Hanna deserves so much... I know she'll get it though. She's so great. :)

I'm leaving for vacation in two weeks, and I'm stoked! My mom and I are going by ourselves, and it will be great. Our relationship has really blossomed in the last year, and that is too cool. (I just used the word "blossomed"? Weird.)

I can't wait to spend a whole week with her. I'm very possessive of my mother; I've come to realize. And I'm kind of selfish about the time I have with her. When I'm with her, I want her all to myself. LOL. I'm like a child still in that aspect, but I think it's because I never get to see her. I deserve alone time with my mother, right?! It's not like it happens that often...

Well, Ruby and Amber are crying at me to... well, I'm not exactly sure *what* they want, but they need something! They look very impatient. And I need some food. :) All is good in my life at the moment.

No comments: