Monday, June 27, 2005

Home Sweet Home!

Well, I'm back. I actually got back last Tuesday, but I've been super busy. I had school orientation and registration on Wednesday. That was fun and crazy. I couldn't get ANY of the classes I needed because I'm an incoming junior. UGH. That sucked. So... I talked to the Dean, and she got me in to all of them. Woohoo. :)

I really, really, really would like to double major in Nutrition/Dietetics and Anthropology. That would just be awesome. I'd have to stay another semester or two, but I think it's worth it. I want both so badly. It would be great if I could pull it off. We'll see...

So I was able to register for Primate Behavior, and I'm stoked! I should have probably registered for one of the preceding classes, but I wasn't thinking of the double major at the time. I was just thinking I really wanted to be in that class. I'm going to see what classes are still open. I'm also going to try to get a hold of the dept. chair. I gave her/him a call, but I haven't heard back. I need to drop an email. That seems to work better these days.

Being back home is good, Jeremy and I are "spring cleaning" and moving things around, which is always fun to have a nice change. We turned the "cupboard under the stairs" (tee hee) into the computer room. And it's awesome! Jeremy calls it the "Micro-Room," because he has a sign that says so (that may or may not have been taken from his school in CA...). LOL.

He's so cute. He told me he wants him to make him breakfast and lunch every day, not to mention, dinner by 6 pm. All I have to say is... it's about time! Gosh! I was wondering when he was going to let me do that. Sheesh. It only took 2 1/2 years! I LOVE making him lunch and breakfast. I'm so weird. Last night we had pizza. Yummm...

And... I'm finished with my Harry Potter Ravenclaw costume! Yahoo! (please don't mind the no make-up or hair being done... LOL)

Okay, technically, I don't have the robe yet. It's on its way, but it should be here in a few days. Then, I'll just have to sew the patches on. YES! I'm so excited. And Hanna will be here in about two weeks, and that will be so awesome. No Jamie (her ex-husband), no Leif, no Jeremy. I get her all to myself! I'm so silly.

Well, I think that's about it. I can't think of anything else going on. :)

No comments: