Thursday, June 9, 2005

Craziness.


Things have been too crazy for me to write. I was sick for a while after my wisdom teeth were pulled, but I'm feeling much better. My sister visited last week with her three girls. That was super fun. They were here for SIX days! It actually went by really quickly. Jeremy was stressed though and lost patience after a few days. LOL. Her girls are so cute though, and I didn't get sick of them. :)

So anyway, she just left Tuesday, but she's in the hospital as I write this. She thinks she has something wrong with her gallbladder, so they're running a million-zillion tests right now. Poor thing. I hope she's better soon. My brother's wife had to have her gallbladder removed after she had one of her kids. Many women have that problem after they have a baby. Weird.

Well, I think that's about it going in my life. I need to stop buying clothes. I promised Jeremy I would stop, but then I find super-cute skirts on sale, and I have a hard time saying no. Anyway... I'm sure I'll be fine. :)

No comments: