Friday, May 20, 2005

No Teeth.

I got my wisdom teeth pulled today. They bled for hours. Then I took a nap, and when I woke up, I was spitting blood.

And I don't think I've ever been this irritable... EVER. In all my life... irritable. Yuck. My lower lip and jaw are still numb. That sucks. Drugs are starting to wear off. The pain is starting to kick in. It hurts... bad. And I don't have any drugs to make it go away.

Jeremy had to go to his stupid job, and he's been there for four hours now. And just because of that, I don't get my drugs! I need drugs, damn it!

I don't know what to do. I'm so frustrated and irritated with everything. I'm hungry. Thirsy. Hot. I can't talk. I hurt. And I want the dogs to be quiet and stop rough-housing.

*sigh* I hate being miserable. And I'm not miserable very often. That's probably why I hate it so much.

And I'm SO glad I have this journal because I HATE complaining, and I'd never say any of this to a human. LOL. (Okay, not really laughing out loud, but you know... hardee har har in the inside.) Anyway, dogs are needing me at the moment. Maybe I'll continue this later... Grrr... God, please make it stop!

No comments: