Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Wisdom Teeth

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on Friday. I'm really happy because they hurt a lot. They're also bothering me when I eat cold stuff, and I would like to eat my Fruity Pebbles in peace. :)

On the other hand, I'm scared to get them out because they have to put me to sleep, and that's freaky and weird. I was beginning to feel "okay" about it until last night's season finale of Raymond. Those of you who saw it, you know what I'm talking about...

Okay, but for those of you who didn't... Raymond got put under to have a small surgery, and they couldn't wake him up. Freaky. Thanks, CBS, I feel SO much better now. :) Psh.

*emmett* ~ who will most likely be okay on Friday... I'll keep you posted... maybe

p.s. Whoa! I just noticed something freaky! My last entry was about Ray Romano! Holy Cow I'm going to die under those drugs!

No comments: