Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lusting After PaigeBooks.

Okay, she's my friend, but I'm not biased!... Paige's books really are AMAZING! And Paige is celebrating her 1000th (!!!!!!) blog post by giving away TEN of these babies!


Here are my three favorites:
(seriously? aqua, yellow and WHITE?! this one has Reyanna written all over it...)



You should totally head on over there and enter to win! No, I'm not getting any perk for blogging about this (psh... I wish! ;-) ), I just thought it was awesome and had to share!

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

I already entered when I saw it on Amy Tan's blog actually!
I agree that those books are so, so cute!!!
And she's giving away ten of them! :)

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Ahhh thanks Reyanna! You're soooo sweet!

39 days to go 'til baby!!! Do you have any inkling what it might be?!?