So... with April's Studio Calico kit, I decided to make a mini album. I didn't really know what I was making it *about*; I just really wanted to make a mini album. Tee hee. And I wanted it to be journaling *only* because I wanted to use my journaling stamp lots and lots... and lots. Ha! (Okay, and I really wanted to use the new Studio Calico rub-ons! EEE!)
This is the front:
The inside is simple, colorful, and has spaces for journaling (thanks to the awesome stamp, a trimmer and my trusty corner rounder...) and one photo of me in my super-cool "28" shirt! ;-) So now I just need to come up with the 28 things. *sigh*
I can't believe my 28th year is almost over! It's gone by so quickly! But Jeremy says I can still say I'm 28 if I want. I can just say, "I'm 28! .... plus one (or you know, plus twelve... whatever)." Tee hee.
Otay, umm... let's see...
1. I live on PB sandwiches, quesadillas, chocolate milk, french fries and iced tea.
2. For the first time in my life, I LOVE my wardrobe!
3. I feel like a mom already... without a baby. Some day... :-D
4. Creating makes me very giddy.
5. I NEVER leave home without water or lip stuff.
6. I don't like spending a lot of time online.
7. I watch Friends, Love Actually, 50 First Dates, and You've Got Mail WAY too much. :-)
8. I need a nap every day, or my body just doesn't work.
9. I never thought I'd be childless and jobless at this age, but I'm learning to be okay with that... for now. ;-)
10. I LOVE Texas weather!
11. I listen to Christian music, Glee soundtracks, and a single playlist I made on iTunes. That's about it.
12. I can't sleep without earplugs... or Jeremy. ;-)
13. I promised myself I wouldn't choose my children's names before they were born, but I have already... tee hee.
14. People usually think I look 20.
15. I LOVE our pets (Ruby, Amber and Kissa). They make me so happy. :-)
16. I miss coaching gymnastics, but I don't want to go back. LOL.
17. My house is VERY organized.
18. I LOVE the color blue (in all shades).
19. My other favorite colors are green, peach, and yellow. And white! Does that count?
20. When I don't get to spend a lot of time with Jeremy, I get cranky. :-p
21. I can still hold a handstand.
22. I think too much. About everything.
23. I still love dolls and stuffed animals. I'd probably buy lots if Jeremy didn't stop me.
24. I talk on the phone. A lot.
25. I'm still in shock that we own a house.
26. I spend a lot of time with Elizabeth... as much as I can! :-D
27. I LOVE talking to my grandparents.
28. I want to be 28 forever.
Okay. Perhaps I'll change a few, but for now, this looks good to me. :-) Now I'll have to write them in my mini, so I can post inside pics. Yay. :-)
Have you made *your* list this year? :-D