Well, I'm still sick. But I went to the doctor, and it turns out I have Ulcerative Pharyngitis (Read: ulcers in the back of my mouth). OUCH! I was going to post a photo, but then I was like, "Ew. Nobody wants to see grossness." So you can Google it if you're curious. LOL. :-p
So since I'm just lounging around in my pajamas, I thought I'd take a photo of what's in my purse. I'd seen a bunch of people do this, and I was intrigued. And then Paige did it, and I was very inspired. So here it is...
1. My Russell & Hazel day planner. Love, LOVE this planner! It's 3-ring, so I can add or take away anything. I love that I can add note paper and a calendar and room for phone numbers and other cool stuff. I also added a pen loop (from The Container Store) to the inside, so it doesn't stick out. :-)
2. My Vera Bradley All-In-One Wristlet wallet (shown here in Hope Garden). The front holds my driver's license and debit card. The back has a pouch for my cell phone. It zippers open for card slots and a coin pouch. It's the best wallet ever because I can just grab it and hook my keys to the loop if I want to leave my purse in the car!
3. Eco-Lips - Mint. I'm not going to call it Chapstick because technically, it's made by Eco-Lips. :-p This cute little sleeve stays attached to my wallet, so I have it with me AT.ALL.TIMES. :-D (Note: I, technically, edited the contents of my purse. There were THREE other lip moisturizers in there! LOL! One can never have enough, I suppose.)
4. Water Bottle. I HAVE to have one. HAVE TO. ALWAYS. It's either Reduce or Nalgene. I never leave home without water.
5. Cell Phone. It's small. And almost 2 years old. I don't have a smart phone. I don't need one. I like this one for three reasons: 1. It's small. 2. It's blue. 3. It's Samsung. I heart Samsung phones. :-)
6. Throat drops. I'm addicted to Sugar-Free Halls throat drops. Really. I've talked to my dentist and doctor about this, and they're just fine with it as long as they're sugar-free. Tee hee. :-p
7. My ID card to The Container Store.
8. My inhaler. Just in cases. ;-) (If you think I added that "s" on accident, you would be wrong. See this movie if you don't know what I'm talking about. :-)
9. A cereal bar. Umm... I always need a snack, and gluten-free cereal bars are SO easy to just throw in my purse! It's ALWAYS changing. There are so many out there, and I like to mix it up!
10. Mints. Never gum. Ew. I hate gum. But I love these mints. Ice Breakers Sugar-Free Wintergreen. Yum. I also LOVE Wintergreen Tic-Tacs! (I also keep a pack of mints in my apron at work... LOL.)
11. Sunglasses. My pupils are always dilated, so I have to wear sunglasses all the time. Sometimes, I even have to wear them inside. So silly, I know. :-p
p.s. Most times, I also have this little reusable bag in there. It wasn't in there today because I just used it, and I haven't emptied it yet. Tee hee. Sometimes I'll throw my camera into my purse too! And sometimes, I will leave my planner at home... on purpose. ;-)
And that's all. I have a separate purse when I go to work. My purse I bring to work is large enough to hold a 32 oz. water bottle, plus my lunch and other necessities when I'm gone from the house for a while. That's a post for another day. It's RIDICULOUS how much stuff I carry in there. But I like to be prepared!
And what's in YOUR purse?! :-D