Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cooking.

I've been cooking up a little recipe book (tee hee) as a gift. I don't know these people, but my aunt had the idea and asked me to make this recipe keepsake book for her niece (on other side of family). It was very fun. And Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird line (plus $1 recipe cards from Michaels) made it come together SO quickly! :D



My aunt had the idea to make a space for her niece to put a photo next to the recipe to whom it belonged. She handed out the recipe cards at the bridal shower. Isn't that a cute idea?!

(I put photo splits, so she wouldn't have to get her own adhesive. "Photo" stamp is from Studio Calico.)









Put some extra recipe cards in the back...

And just so I could see what it looked like with photos, I decided to throw in some of me and my sister. LOL. :-)

I hope they like it! :-)

No comments: