Monday, June 28, 2004

More of Worm and a Stunning Dress.

Diary of a Worm - Day 2

"March 29:

Today I tried to teach Spider how to dig. First of all his legs got stuck.

Spider: I think I've twisted one of my ankles.

Then he swallowed a bunch of dirt.

Worm: I give up!

Tomorrow he's going to teach me how to walk upside down.

April 1:

Worms cannot walk upside down."

I just love that book. Tee hee.

In other news, I'm looking for bridesmaid dresses for myself and the two other bridesmaids for my sister's wedding.

While searching on eBay, I found this "stunning" dress. Green. Poofy. Hideous. Had the word "stunning" in the item title. Mmmmm... stunning. Not exactly the word I'd use for it. That's got to be one of the ugliest dresses I've ever seen in my life. Even uglier than the bridesmaid dress I had to wear to my aunt's wedding. And that, my friends, was bad! Thank God I have a sister with taste. :)

*emmett* ~ who actually thinks she found the perfect dress... but dear God, it does not look like *that* one :)

No comments: