Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Advice From Toddlers and the Joys of Being an Adult.


Have I ever told you that my two-year-old twin nieces (the Twinkies) are geniuses? Well, they are. Sure they've eaten mealworms in the past, but still... they're brilliant!

The other day, I was talking to my sister about whether or not I should have children, and she turns to Alaura (aka Twinkie #1) and asks her, "Should Ani have children?" And Alaura answers, "No... just dogs!"

See what'd I tell ya! Genius! Pure Genius. LOL.

Some days I have a hard time deciding whether or not I *like* being an adult. Then I think back to when I was a child...

I remember that I wanted to wash my hair with Pantene, and I wanted to use Caress body soap. My parents always said no though. They would never buy me Pantene *or* Caress. They said, "When you are an adult, you can buy the expensive soaps, but when you live in this house, you wash your hair with Suave and your body with Safeguard."

So now? Now that I'm an adult? Guess what I have in my shower? YES! Pantene and Caress. Awww... and it's so so nice. Well, actually, now I'm switching *off* Pantene and *on* to Neutrogena because I'm starting to like that better. But guess what? I can do that now! And do you know why? Because I'm an adult.

And that is one reason why I like being an adult. :)

*emmett* ~ who will let you know when she thinks of other reasons... it may take a while though... ;)

No comments: