Thursday, May 20, 2004

Swim Naked! Dad's Visiting! (but not at the same time!)

Yesterday I saw a personalized license plate that said "SWM NKD"... I'm guessing that to be "Swim Naked," so I laughed. Tee hee.

*sigh* Yeah... that's funny. They must *really* like to swim naked. Well, they like it enough to share it with every car/person that drives/parks/walks behind them. That probably means they like swimming naked. :-)

Anyhoo... today I'm VERY excited because my dad just called to let me know that he's driving here tomorrow! Yay! From Colorado to California... to see me! His daughter! His *favorite* daughter! No, really... I am. :-) I take great pride in that fact. ;-)

He's driving here to bring me my *stuff*. My sister says that I don't need 80% of it. She said it's childhood toys, clothes from the 80s, and a bunch of old school projects. That should be fun to go through. LOL.

He *is* bringing my collector's dolls though, and I'm happy about that. I miss them. :) Jeremy's not looking forward to that. He thinks they look like dead babies. Well, he can just deal. Yes, deal! I bought them before we were married so there! Nothing he can do. :)

I'm pretty sure that's all I have to report. My two anthropology classes are now over, and I have nothing to do. I will miss anthro. *sigh* I love to learn.

*emmett* ~ who just remembered something else she wanted to tell you... but will wait until tomorrow...

No comments: