Thursday, March 7, 2002

A Man With Dolphin Eyebrows.

Well, yesterday I went on my first college 'field trip'. Funny how I go on my first one in my junior year. Oh well. So we went to two Public Relations Firms... and this was good because now I know exactly what I DON'T want to do. There was the funniest guy at one of them. First of all, he was a hottie! He was dressed very nicely.. of course because we were in a professional setting. But his finger nails were manicured and freshly polished with clear nail polish! And also... his eyebrows were plucked in the shape of dolphins! No, seriously... they were dolphins! He wasn't THAT flaming though. But all my friends thought otherwise. He could be gay. I'm not going to make any assumptions here though. Straight guys get manicures and pluck their eyebrows in the shape of dolphins, don't they?!?!? LOL. :) It was a good day, but I'm glad it's over. I do know now though... that I'd really like to go into some kind of Human Resources or Hospitality or maybe Administration. We'll see what happens.

*emmett* ~ who is a bum because she didn't go to classes today... but then again she wasn't feeling so well so it's okay.

No comments: