So my friend Cyclops (yes, she really does have one "i" ;) ) made this list of ten things she loves. And that was my intent for my New Year's Day post... a "Best Of." :) But I got side-tracked and found another cool idea on Scarlet's blog, so I went with that. Anywho, when Staci told me she did a Top Ten list on her blog, I thought this would be a good time to do mine too. :)
So here's Reyanna's Favorite Things. Or a "Best Of" (you know, best of stuff that's out there, but this is really the best because I say so) list. :) Stuff I can't live without. Things I've *tried* to live without. But it just... wasn't pretty. (Oh, and also... most of this stuff, I refuse to pay full price for. :p )
1. Eco-Lips Mint Lip Balm (and now that I see they make Coconut, I want that too!)
2. Dark chocolate. I'm really not *that* picky. :p But if I had my choice (and you know, hundreds of dollars to spend on chocolate), it would come from here. But I don't have hundreds of dollars to spend on chocolate (hubby was less than thrilled when I spent $40 in there while we were in New York), so I usually buy this.
3. Schokinag Extreme Dark European drinking chocolate
4. Colgate 360 Toothbrush. Soft. Compact.
5. Apple (iPod Touch and iMac to be exact...)
9. The Container Store (... more of an obsession, really. What kind of crazy fool is disappointed when her work-shift ends?!)
10. Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra ice cream
11. Basic Grey patterned paper
14. Re-usable shopping bags. These. And these. The one from TCS is small enough to fit in your purse or clip to your wallet, so you'll *never* leave it in the car! :)
16. Wacoal bras.
17. Bath and Body Works Moisturizing Soap in Sensual Amber
18. Clorox wipes
20. Dove Supreme Cream Oil Ultra Rich Velvet Body Wash
21. Merrell shoes (I can't wear anything else...)
22. Prescriptives Mascara
23. Mickey Mouse and Minnie too. Okay, anything Disney... and this website.
24. The Company Store flannel pillowcases (I wait till they're on clearance for 75% off... tee hee).
25. Simple Scrapbooks. Their magazine. Their books. Their special issues. Their staff. Their creative team. Just how great is SS?! Fabulous! :)
Okay, so... that was supposed to be only ten things, but I get carried away when naming products that I love. And I can still think of five more, but I'll save those for another day's list. :)