Sunday, May 20, 2007

Scrapbook Organization - Storage Solutions

Well, we're nearing the end of the challenge. We only have "Extras" left. That means stamps, mists, cards, Stickles, bookmarks, mini albums, etc... pretty much things you used to "alter" other stuff (or the altering items... I guess we can split that into two sections if you wanted...). BUT we won't be doing that for these next two weeks.

I was asked by Wendy Smedley to do a Q&A for her organization class at BPS. I spent A LOT of time on this (posted at my blog), and I decided it was all pretty useful for this challenge! So... go here to my blog to see it.

I have TONS of suggestions for storage solutions, plus photos of my own space. And on the SC blog this last week, there were TONS of ideas!

What are your favorite storage solutions?

What have you been using so far?

Go down your list (embellishments, trimmer, pens, papers, etc), type them up here, and let us know!

Did you come up with other ideas you decided not to use? Let us know!

Are you stuck?! Do you need *more* ideas for certain items? Ask us... we'll brainstorm and come up with something!

Share your ideas and solutions with us! I can't wait to see! :)

**Also, in the next two weeks... once a day (if you can), go to the messiest area of your house (doesn't have to be your scrap space). Set a timer for 15 minutes, and put away as MUCH stuff as you can! Or... grab a box or laundry basket. Go through your house and pick up ONLY the items that go in to the kitchen. Or ONLY the items that go into the bedrooms. Then spend 15 minutes another day putting that stuff away. Wait till you see how much you get done in just 15 minutes! (The timer really does encourage you to go faster!)

Get the kids in on this! When I was a nanny, this was the kids' favorite game! LOL. They didn't want to clean up their toys, unless they were being timed! Super fun. :)

Good luck!

No comments: