Wednesday, July 28, 2004

And the Last of Worm.

Okay so I'm taking a break from packing. This is so very boring and tedious. Oh... maybe I should turn on some music. Yeah... well... I will when I'm finished with this. Anywho...

I thought I'd finish the rest of Diary of a Worm since I won't be updating for a while. So... here it is. (Thought bubbles from the characters and my comments are in parentheses.) Enjoy.

"April 15:

I forgot my lunch today. I got so hungry that I ate my homework. (Another little boy worm has a message from his mom saying, "Eat ALL your trash. XX. Mom" Tee hee.)

My teacher made me write "I will not eat my homework" ten times.

When I was finished, I ate that too.

April 20:

I snuck up on some kids in the park today. They didn't hear me coming.

I wiggled up right between them, and they SCREAMED! (They also ran away.)

I love when they do that.

May 1:

Grandpa taught us that good manners are very important.

So today I said "good morning" to ghe first ant I saw.

"Good morning!" There were 600 more of them in line. "Good morning. Good morning. Good morning How ya doin'? Good morning. Nice to see you. Howdy. Good morning..."

I stood there all day.

May 8:

Had the worst nightmare last night--

... giant birds playing hopscotch.

Mom says I have to stop eating so much garbage right before I go to bed. (He sleeps in a lipton tea bag box! So cute...)

May 15:

I got into a fight with Spider today. He told me you need legs to be cool. Then he ran. I couldn't keep up. Maybe he's right.

May 16:

I made Spider laugh so hard, he fell out of his tree. "THUD" Who needs legs?

May 28:

Last night I went to the school dance. You put your head in. You put your head out. You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself about.

That's all we could do.

June 5:

Today we made macaroni necklaces in art class. (Easel says: 1. Put head in macaroni. 2. Wiggle. 3. Squirm. 4. Stretch.)

I brought mine home, and we ate it for dinner. Dad said, "You're very talented."

June 15:

My older sister thinks she's so pretty. I told her that no matter how much time she spends looking in the mirror, her face will always look just like her rear end.

Spider thought that was really funny.

Mom did not.

July 4:

When I grow up, I want to be a Secret Service agent. Spider says I will have to be very careful because the president might step on me by mistake.

"It's a dangerous job," I told him. "But someone's got to do it."

July 28:

Three things I don't like about being a worm: 1. I can't chew gum. 2. I can't have a dog. (He has books called "Digging: A History" , "Soil Through the Ages", "My Casting Journal", "Knight Crawlers" and "Compost 101") 3. All that homework.

July 29:

Three good things about being a worm: 1. I never have to go the dentist. Dr. D. Kay says, "No cavities... no teeth either." 2. I never get in trouble for tracking mud through the house. 3. I never have to take a bath. Mom says, "Who's my grubby little boy?"

August 1:

It's not always easy being a worm. We're very small, and sometimes people forget that we're even here.

But, like Mom always says, the earth never forgets we're here."

THE END.

Cool story, huh?! Yeah... it's a classic. Have fun, Monkeys.

*emmett* ~ who will be back on before you know it...

No comments: