Thursday, October 13, 2011

PhotoBoothing with Hattie at 2 mos.

I thought it was time for Hattie's 2-month PhotoBooh shots. ;-)

I love how totally precious she is in this first one...

I could NOT get her to smile without looking directly at her! Then I remembered that she'll smile when I tickle her chin. Yay!


Two smiles for you guys! Hooray!

And these next two just make me laugh. :-D Tee hee.
*please excuse my "no-makeup-just-woke-up-so-I'm-in-my-jammies" look. ;-)

Look! Pink! LOL. One of only three pink things she owns. All gifts... ;-)

I hope to have her 2-month stats and rundown up soon. And with more photos, I hope! :-D

6 comments:

Amy said...

she is adorable and you can tell she has such a sweet personality even in the pictures!!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Oh my goodness I just can't get over how CUTE she is! And you're looking stellar yourself - love your clothes!

Unknown said...

She is getting so big! I love the pics, I just want to snuggle her up!

justem said...

she's such a peanut!! adorable! :)

Sasha Farina said...

awww Hattie!!! come visit me for a week or two!! bring your mommy along :D

Jennifer said...

She's so cute :) Great pics!