Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Meeting Mama and Papa.

I'm not really sure why I don't blog more often. I mean, I'm busy, but I can't be *that* busy, right?! LOL. I'm really going to make a point to blog at least a few times a week. I'd really like to. :-)

A couple weeks ago, we took a drive to south Austin to get Coolhaus ice cream sandwiches. And yes, driving 40 minutes for an ice cream sandwich was most definitely worth it. :-D Hattie was indifferent...
Or maybe the sun was just in her eyes. ;-) I did buy her some sunglasses, but they just don't fit her tiny, little head yet. Hopefully, soon. :-)

This last week, my parents came to visit (from Colorado), and they got to meet Hattie for the first time! Hooray! We had to get a "generational" photo. If only my grandma had been there... ;-)

And super-cute Hattie with her sweet Mama:

And silly Papa:

Love this one of the three of them, even though they're looking at me instead of Jeremy with the camera. Tee hee. :-p

It was a nice visit... very laid back and mellow, just the way we like it. :-D

2 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Have I said how adorable Hattie is? Because she really really is. How fun that she got to meet her grandparents!

justem said...

Love the last photo! The "looking away" ones are always my favorite! And I love how cute you and your mom are together...can't tell who you look like. ;)