Friday, August 26, 2011

Sharing the Photos!

Our photographer put the photos up on her blog! Hooray! You can also visit her Facebook fan page for more (you will need to "Like" her page to comment). We are so blessed that she was able to do this for us. Such a blessing. :-)

(The photos that are not in the hospital are all taken in our bedroom.)

Here are some of my favorites...

He really was the most amazing coach ever. I couldn't have asked for a better husband. I'm in awe of him.

I love that this shot is candid. It looks posed, and she captured it perfectly...
*sigh* It nearly brings tears to my eyes. He was so supportive... glued to my side the whole time. :-)

And the first time I saw our sweet girl...
*sigh*

Amazing, right? Leilani is amazing. :-)

11 comments:

Ellie said...

Oh beyond beautiful.. Love it. My hubby was right there w/me & amazing (we had our youngest at home)

Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful pictures.

Ursula Schneider said...

these are just beautiful Reyanna, thanks for sharing them with us!

Mary Jo said...

Simply beautiful!
Congrats again :)

Donna said...

wow.....this just gave me the goose bumps. amazing. congratulations.

Christa said...

Very beautiful photos Reyanna! I love these!

Kate aka stinkydudette said...

Wow!! These pictures are amazing, and thank you for sharing the experience with us. *hugs*

justem said...

SO gorgeous. And seriously...how is is possible for you to look SO good!!!

Bashful said...

So beautiful! So many amazing pictures. Thank you for sharing!

Jody said...

L.O.V.E. :))))

Sasha Farina said...

i saw those.. and i bawled my eyes out. *hugs* you're all so beautiful!

Betsy said...

Brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful event documented in such beautiful pictures!