If you're thinking this looks delicious, you would be correct. ;-) I really wanted dessert tonight, but I didn't want anything *too* sweet or sugary. My poor, pregnant body can't handle dairy anymore, so I'm afraid my ice cream binges will have to be put on hold. *sigh* A sad day, indeed. ;-)
So... anyway, this was SUPER fast and easy. We air-pop our popcorn, and I try to always have a bin (this hexagonal container) filled with it, so we can have a quick, healthy snack. So I broke that out, and here's what I did:
- Pour popcorn on top of waxed-paper-covered plate.
- Put half of a handful (1/3 cup maybe? it doesn't matter...) of chocolate chips in Pyrex measuring cup.
- Put 1 tablespoon butter in with the chocolate.
- Microwave butter/chocolate in 20-second increments, stirring in between.
- When melted, drizzle chocolate on popcorn. (read: dip knife in chocolate and then "whip it" at the popcorn. LOL.)
- Put plate in fridge till chocolate hardens.
- Enjoy. :-)
Quick. Easy. Cheap. Delicious. :-D
What's a quick and easy dessert you've come up with?