Monday, December 6, 2010

Missing Disneyland.

Sorry I haven't updated. I can't really say why I haven't. I guess I just didn't feel like taking photos, and I feel like a post without a photo is incomplete. *sigh* Ah well. I'm hoping to update more frequently.

I made this today, though, and I've watched it like ten times. I'm missing Disney so much lately, and this really is helping me through this tough time. ;-)



It's weird. I think this video only lasts for a few days, so if it disappears... "Thanks, Disney! This is the thanks I get for working all those crazy hours for you? For only getting four days off to get married, two of which were flying there and back... with NO honeymoon?! Pfft. I still love you, though, Disney. This just isn't cool." :-p LOL. So if you see this video and it says, "Dynamic" instead of "Reyanna," it's *not* the one I made! ;-)

p.s. If they had mechanical pet dolls, I would have added Ruby, Amber, and Kissa to the mix. Alas, you'll just have to take my word for it that they want you to have a good holiday season as well! ;-)

2 comments:

ArlaMo said...

Cute!! Happy holidays!

Joanne said...

What a small world....I searched on youtube "American Crafts Album" looking for a way to cover an album...came across your clear stamp storage video, then clicked over to your blog because you looked so familiar...realised i'd been here before, read a few of your posts, then you mentioned Journaling Challenges....And it all fell into place! I was on the CT there with you! I liked watching your youtube vids this afternoon - you should do some more! Like the one of your scraproom lol