100 Random Questions To Answer When You're Bored
1. Do you like strawberries? Yeah, but the last time I ate them, I... you know... they came up... so I'm taking a break on them for a bit.
2. What is your full name? Reyanna Joy Klein
3. Who was your first best friend? Andrea Presutto, I think
4. What grade are you in? I'm in college... junior, maybe?
5. Seen the Notebook a million times? just once, but I'd like to see it again...
6. Are you always online? pretty much
8. Did you ever see the Sound of Music? Favorite movie of all time. :)
9. Have you ever played the flute? Pfff... no way. I suck at it.
10. Do you play basketball? Sure, if i were in a park... and tired of standing on my hands... and bored... and just happened to have a basketball...
11. Are you a Phillies fan? I don't like televised sports unless it's the Olympics.
12. Is your favorite color orange? Nope, green. :)
13. Do you know someone named Emily? Who doesn't... with over 30,000 of them born per year?
14. Do you think you're ugly? Nah.
15. Do you like hip hop or rock better? Generally rock, but I could be in the mood for hip hop.
16. Do you enjoy eating ice cream? Oh, yes.
17. Would you ever like to get plastic surgery? Hmmm... probably not, but I have weird-looking ankles.
18. Do you have a xanga? LOL. No, I have MySpace!
19. Do you have more than three screen names? Technically, yes, but I only use one or two.
20. Do you believe in God? Oh yes. :)
21. Is the letter M in your name? Nope.
22. Ever laugh so hard milk came out your nose? I don't drink milk.
23. Are you a vegetarian? I'm a flexitarian. :) (that is a real term, by the way)
24. What is your most overused phrase online? "LOL" I'm always laughing.
25. Ever smashed your head against a pole and/or wall? uhhh... probably
26. Do you know who invented the refridgerator? Actually, several people claim to have invented the fridge. I'll say Oliver Evans though because I like his name best out of the list. :)
27. Is your favorite subject in school math? No, but I really love it.
28. If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, does it still make a sound? Yep.
29. Which comes first: the chicken or the egg? chicken
30. Do you enjoy peanuts? Yeah, especially when they're in trail-mix or made into peanut butter. :)
31. Have you ever been on a plane? Yep.
32. Do you like Ashlee or Jessica better? Neither.
33. Were you ever in a play? Lots. I even wrote a few in elementary school. I like being in front of people.
34. Have you ever been camping? Yes, and I hope we can go this year!
35. Have you ever used the phrase...? probably...
36. Do you have a crush on someone? Jeremy. :)
37. Do you have AIDS? I'm thinking... no. But then again, I've never been tested. :P
38. Do you believe in love at first sight? Oh yes!
39. Do you believe in fortune tellers? Nah.
40. Do you like Hilary or Haylie Duff better? Eh.
41. Ever seen the entire Harry Potter series? Yep.
42. Can you recite lines from the Lord of the Rings? Does, "my precious" count?! Tee hee.
43. Are you normally labeled as a goth, prep, punk, etc.? Weird? Silly?
42. Do you have the ambition to become a doctor? a doctor of what? A PhD maybe.
43. Did you ever eat rice krispies? yes, I tossed those once too.
44. What time is it? 11:14 am... I should be studying Spanish.
45. What is today's date? April 30, 2006
46. What is the name of your best friend? Hanna Leih :) (Jeremy too if we're counting husbands...)
47. When was the last time you took a shower? This morning.
48. Have you ever seen Stand by Me? Yeah.
49. Are you a Star Wars fanatic? Umm... no. I just saw those movies for the first time last year. And I have yet to see Return of the Jedi.
50. Are you a Celtics fan? Not a sports fan... unless it's gymnastics. :)
51. Have you ever seen the movie Rent? I'd like to.
52. Do you listen to music regularly? Yep.
53. Do you have braces? Nope
54. Did you ever have braces? Nope, but I wish I would have because then my jaw wouldn't be locked shut right now... Grrr...
55. Do you eat breakfast daily? Oh yes! My favorite meal.
56. Ever spent the entire day watching Animal Planet? Ha ha! I think I did a few times at SMU.
57. What kind of shirt do you have on presently? white, collared shirt and a nice v-neck sweater. I have an interview today...
58. Did you ever ride a horse and/or donkey before? Yep, and I rode a horse once that whipped his head around and bit my foot.
59. Do you believe in unicorns? Sure!
60. Do you have Aol, Msn, Comcast, NetZero, or PeoplePC? Uhhh... internet provider is... Cox, I think. Phone is SunRocket.
61. Do you know a person named Kyle? Again, who doesn't?!
62. Do you like someone? There are very few people I *dislike*... maybe three.
63. Do you have a friend with benefits? I did at SMU. LOL!
64. How many boys do you have on your buddy list? I don't know how many people are on my buddy list.
65. Have you ever been dumped? Yep.
66. How many times have you seen She's All That? Hmmm... three?
67. Have you ever watched Bring It On? Yep.
68. Do scary movies scare you? Oh yes!
69. Is your favorite store Spencers? Pfff... no.
70. Do you have more than 100 people on your buddy list? Perhaps.
71. What is your GPA? 3.6, I think.
72. Do you know your IQ? about 140
73. Are you intelligent? I guess...
74. Do you think social studies / history is a waste of time? Nope, but in high school I did. They should explain the reason we have to take it so people won't hate it so much.
75. Ever participated in a spelling bee? Many.
76. Do you have a pet? two puppy dogs.
77. Have you ever been in a racecar? I don't think so.
78. Have you ever gotten down on your knees and barked like a dog? Probably.
79. Do you have a cell phone? Yes, but I wish I didn't.
80. Do you have a lot of friends? I know a lot of people. And I try to stay in touch or stay friends with most of them.
81. Have you been to another country before? I have been to Canada! But that's it.
82. Have you been out of state before? I think I've been to half of them now. :) Jeremy has been to 49 of them. Someday we'll get to Hawaii...
83. Do you like to doodle on your school books? Not now that I can sell them on ebay!
84. Do you watch the Discovery Channel? We don't have TV.
85. Do you hate someone? I don't hate anyone.
86. Ever in the boy/girl scouts? Nope, I broke my legs the month I was supposed to start.
87. Do you have any siblings? one brother, one sister.
88. Have you ever been on a train? Yep.
89. Are you getting annoyed with this survey? Not really... I just am getting annoyed with myself that I keep putting off my Spanish homework.
90. What is your favorite font? Comic Sans. :) I also like Hobo/Hobby Headline.
91. What is your favorite TV station? I'm not sure.
92. What is your favorite radio station? 98.1... country. But I like K-Love best if I'm in a town that has it.
93. Do you like Frank Sinatra? Oh yes!
94. Have you ever dialed 911 and then hung up? No, but I've dialed 911 for emergencies a few times...
95. Did you ever have detention before? UGH, yes. My 3rd grade teacher gave me it once because my dad signed his name on my paper to look like a 4-year-old wrote it. She said I "forged" it, and I said, "That's not even my handwriting!" She didn't believe me. Miss Gresham hated me.
96. Who's your favorite teacher? Ever? Uhhh... Mrs. Hilton? Mr. Maberry? Dean Beckman. :)
97. Did you ever play volleyball? yeah, didn't like it
98. What is your personal quote? "You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ Winnie the Pooh
99. Do you like oranges? Yuck, no. But I like orange juice!
100. You've reached 100 you happy your done? Time for Spanish homework! :)
101. You know what I just noticed taking this survey... I always correct grammar/spelling/typos in the questions when I take these.