Wednesday, August 3, 2005

Books.

I've been reading a lot lately. I missed reading. I felt like I was too busy to read. Well, that was sort of it... too busy with the wrong kinds of activities. Too much time online. So... less internet, more reading.

I'm really enjoying myself. And now, I'd like to start a novel. Maybe more of a collection of stories, but I'm excited. It will be great. I've already started working on it, and I can feel that it's lots of work, but I love it.

I've written many before, but only one did I actually do an outline beforehand. This time, I'm doing it right with the outline. My mom was right... if you write an outline for your book, it practically writes itself. At least my first one did... until I ran out of ideas and put it away. Anyway, this one... that won't happen because it's a true story. Though, I will pass it off as a work of fiction so people don't know how crazy my life really was a teen-ager/college student. Tee hee. I know it will be fun. I can't wait! :)

No comments: