Saturday, February 26, 2005

A Silly Misunderstanding.

This is embarrassing, but it's happening in my life, so I'm sharing it. *sigh*

Okay, so yeah, I'm a gymnastics coach, right? Well, okay, a few months ago, a 14-year-old gymnast/summer-staff-member needed a ride home because her dad was working. It was late (9 pm). The gym was closing. We called her dad and got permission for me to take her home since it's against policy for a staff member to take home a child. BUT, she's also a staff member so then, that should be okay. I still got permission though, because I am a responsible adult.

Then today, I was fired for it. They just made a mistake... a misunderstanding. But I'm paying for it, and it sucks. I'm fighting for my job though, don't get me wrong. But really, can I go back if they apologize? Eh... I guess I'll have to see what happens. I love my job. I'm good at what I do. And this just sucks. Sorry this is a bummer of an entry, but I thought I should let you all know that I'm severely bummed out right now. *humph*

I'm even losing sleep over this, which I hate. I slept a total of three hours last night, and now it's one in the morning, and I don't feel like I can sleep. Bah.

*emmett* ~ who is rarely 'down in the dumps', but really is today...

p.s. I started another diary for the funny things that the Twinkies say. It's quite cute. Please take a look if you get a chance. :)

No comments: