Saturday, February 26, 2005

Happy 101st!

Okay, so I know I just wrote an entry like twenty minutes ago, but I just realized that it was my 100th entry, and I promised myself that it would be special and neat. But it wasn't. LOL. It was my first REAL entry about my life... not just another funny story. Well I guess, in a way, that does make it special. It was something new and different for me, even if it was depressing. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you something else. :)

I hate television. I mean, I hate *watching* television. There are only three shows I watch, and I don't even turn on the TV to pass the time. It doesn't even cross my mind. I love The Ellen DeGeneres Show though, and I NEVER miss it. I record it if I can't see it that day. Ellen never fails to make me laugh, and she dances every day on her show, which is just sweet-ass. Oprah does NOT do that. ;)

The other shows I watch are Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and Desperate Housewives (aka DH, not to be confused with DH "Darling/Dear Husband", but I never refer to my husband as such. I will just come out and say "Jeremy"). Yeah... so... both of which are probably in the rest of America's top two. Tee hee.

Anywho, I didn't get to see DH this last week because we were vacationing in Vermont so I recorded it and got to watch it tonight. And I seriously don't think I've ever been this excited over watching a television show. Maybe it had just been so long since I had last seen it. I'm not sure, but it really is a guilty pleasure when I'm squirming with delight during the opening credits. LOL. I was just sitting there laughing at myself... all giddy and goofy that I could lose myself for an hour... forget about my job (or lack thereof) and get wrapped into the lives of the women on Wisteria Lane. Thank you, ABC. Thank you for giving me time off from my sorrow. I appreciate that... now and for every Sunday evening with those ladies left to come. :)

Happy 101st diaryland entry to me!

*emmett* ~ who loves those Desperate Housewives, and isn't afraid to admit it...

No comments: