Thursday, March 20, 2003

A Witty Woman in the Ladies Room.

This one day at work, I walked into the ladies room to find not too many stalls open. I searched for an open door as I turned the corner… and I found one! I walked into the stall (staring at the floor), and I bumped into somebody. (Apparently, she had opened her stall door as I turned the corner so I didn’t realize someone was just leaving.)

The woman in the stall, this little old lady, looked down at me (she was a taller-than-average little-old-lady), and she smiles and says, “Were you going to wait until I left, or did you want to sit on my lap?”

Priceless. Just priceless. I laughed all the way back to my desk. As I sat down, laughing, I fell off my chair. My co-workers thought I was strange. They were right…

*emmett* ~ who now stares cautiously at open stall doors, just in case taller-than-average little-old-ladies aren’t shuffling their way out the stall door.

No comments: