Sunday, March 23, 2003

The Ice Cream Police Are Needed.

I'm sitting at my computer eating a half gallon of Dreyer's Butter Pecan ice cream... and I can't stop!! It is seriously so tasty! And I know if I don't stop soon, I'll get a nasty tummy-ache! AHHH! What do I do? I need the ice cream police to come and stop me!

... ohmigoodness... what the heck is this?! *destiny* There's a hole in the bottom of this ice cream carton, and ice cream is leaking all over my desk! HA! The ice cream police... at last!

*sigh*

A reason to put the ice cream back.

*sigh*

Thank you, ice cream police!

*emmett* ~ who is now getting a tummy ache... *whine*

(That was a true story, you know!)

sidenote: my husband was not at all thrilled when he got home, and *his* ice cream was just about gone. Oops... :)

No comments: