Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Medical Leave.

March 25, 2003 - 8:32 p.m.
Medical leave

I hurt my shoulder at work so I can't really move it. I have to type with one finger... on my left hand. I've been on medical leave from work now for almost two weeks. You know... it's like one big paid vacation... well, except I can't go anywhere, and I have nothing to do, and I get bored really easily... but other than that, yeah, like one big vacation. Pfff.

I tried doing things... I've watched all the movies in our house at least ten times, and I've read all the books in our house except for Harry Potter, which I really don't want to read so... yeah... I'm bored. So what was I saying? Oh yeah! Paid vacation! Well... I'd rather get paid to talk on the phone (what my job consists of when I am working) because this bites.

*emmett* ~ who wants to feel better very soon so she can go back to work! For the love of God... shoulder, get better!!!

No comments: