Friday, February 17, 2012

PhotoBoothing with Hattie at 6 mos.

Every month, my goal is to try to get Hattie to smile while on PhotoBooth. 
She really doesn't have anything to smile *at* though...
just my boring computer screen, so this becomes quite a difficult task.



Although, sometimes she *does* smile when she catches a glimpse of herself on the screen. ;-)


And I try to get her to smile by giving kisses...


Or acting like a goon...


 


 

And what *finally* gets a real smile out of her? 
Daddy walking into the room! Hee hee hee. 


Oh no. My blog is becoming one of *those* blogs...
one that revolves around adorable photos of an adorable baby.
*sigh*
Okay, I vow to blog about organization and decor and scrapbooking too. :-D

In other news, my most-viewed post this week has been an older post about
*What* on earth are people searching for out there?!?!

4 comments:

AngelaS said...

Hey, Hattie!! She's precious, Reyanna.

justem said...

so cute! love the second one...her cute little mouth! :)

Kelly said...

she is a sweetie!

Bashful said...

I love her little sweater! And she's absolutely adorable, whatever her expression. :-)