Saturday, October 30, 2010

Altering with FabRips.

So... unfortunately, my Home Depots next to me took two big doses of stupid (or at least two of the guys did...), so my laundry room project is taking much longer than expected. :-p Their mistakes on plywood and paint are just a small hiccup, and I'm hoping to be done this week! :-D

But I have had time to do some other fun projects!


These were made with Studio Calico FabRips! Seriously, you don't even need a tutorial... I just placed them on and wrapped them around, cutting off the corners. So easy and fun! :-)

I'll be back with some altered journals, some homemade bookmarks, and my latest Goodwill finds! Yay! :-)

p.s. As inspiration... how beautiful is this home I saw at House of Turquoise?! If you live in Australia, it's for sale, and it could be yours for the bargain price of $2.1 million dollars. Just sayin... ;-)

7 comments:

jamie long said...

Wow, that is too cute!

Kate aka stinkydudette said...

Cute! And as for the house, I'm in Australia but it'll take 2 lifetimes fore I can afford that house. It's just beautiful!! lol...

The Mom said...

Very cute! Love the frame!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Dunno if I've ever seen that yellow frame before - but it's totally like the one from FRIENDS right?!?! Where'd you get it! I want one! :)

Megan said...

This is so stinkin' cool! Thanks for the fun idea. :)

justem said...

So cute!!

milkcan said...

OMG! Cutest idea ever!