Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Trying to Motivate Myself.

This week, I have been super-motivated to get my scrap room DONE. We moved into this house TEN months ago, and my scrap room has been a work in progress. It must be the perfectionist in me. ;-) I figured if I posted here, then I would feel accountable, get it finished, and then get photos up this week! LOL.

Here is a very sneak peek... tee hee.


And also,
Ella turned ONE year old last week! Yay!


If you haven't been there, you have got to check it out! It's SO cool and so much fun. Plus, I always find tons of inspiration and cool tricks and tips! :-D

And here is a super-simple layout I did last year and forgot to post. LOL. Photos from my first eight birthdays. :-) It's for my baby book... I figured one page for eight of them would take up much less room. ;-)

Bella papers and BG alphas.

Hopefully, in the next few posts, I will have photos of my scrap room. Yay!

Note to self: Get it done! Get it done! Get it done!

1 comment:

Jenn A. said...

ooh, I can't wait to see your photos! Finish it, finish it!!!