Saturday, May 3, 2008

Scrapbooking.


Happy National Scrapbook Day!

In honor of NSBD, I thought I'd offer a scrapbook tip... or two. Or perhaps I'll make this into a bi-weekly segment. :D It sure will stretch my creative imagination... not to mention, get the creative juices flowing! :)

Today's tip: Keep an old favorite issue of a scrapbook magazine (or any magazine, for that matter) or a favorite scrapbook idea book under the passenger seat of your car. This way if you're ever at a restaurant/parking lot/doctor's appt/oil change/etc., you can just pull it out and have some good reading! I mean, places like that either have slim pickings or none at all.

My pick is Scrapbook Play. Love having this with me. Has so many great ideas and great layouts too!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

great idea! i always found myself stuck at the orthodontist's office with nothing to read, i'll definitely do that! thanks. - Jersey.

Jaime Lynne said...

Where are you? Are you doing OK?