Tagged by Jaime Lynne Lea. :D
TEN YEARS AGO…
I was in my junior year of high school. I lived in the middle of the National Forest at a Christian retreat center, where my parents worked. It was fabulous. I helped them almost every day after school (if I had time after gymnastics) and on weekends. We got TONS of snow and sometimes so much that we had to leave our car at the entrance of the camp and hike 1/2 mile up to our house. Uh-huh, that was fun...
FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY…
1. Get paperwork ready for something I'm working on...
2. Try out a new super-tasty Mexican food recipe. (just finished... it's divine!)
3. Call former gymnast of mine (I babysat for them too, and I'm still really close with their family) because it's her 17th birthday today. :)
4. Put away my new cardstock.
5. Put away laundry (and do dishes if we have time).
THINGS I ENJOY…
being with Jeremy and the puppies
finding new recipes I actually want to make again
reading blogs and home/organization/scrapbooking magazines
browsing scrapbooking galleries
looking out my window to see the ocean
making people smile
shades of blue
new scrapbook paper
chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven
watching a favorite movie when I haven't seen it in a while
the fact that Jeremy and I have the same birthday
organizing and/or cleaning my house
phone calls from my nieces
THREE BAD HABITS…
1. Being honest (too often)
2. Finger Disease (a term coined by my husband: I rub my middle and pointer fingers together on each hand)
3. Not wiping the kitchen counter as much as Jeremy would like me to...
FIVE PLACES I’VE LIVED…
1. Anaheim, California (Disneyland, yeah!)
2. Pagosa Springs, Colorado (which I miss dearly... can't wait to go home!)
3. Winona, Minnesota
4. Albuquerque, New Mexico (only for one summer)
5. North Kingstown, Rhode Island
FIVE JOBS I’VE HAD... (these are in order of which I liked best... 1 being the best)
1. Gymnastics Coach
2. Disneyland Vacation Planner (being a Cast Member with Disney had the BEST perks!)
3. Production Assistant for a magazine
4. Pet Sitter
5. Revenue and Reservations Manager (for a hotel)
FIVE THINGS PEOPLE DON’T KNOW ABOUT ME…
1. I can hold a handstand for quite a while.
2. I walk with a cane or crutches.
3. I LOVE meeting new scrapper friends. I get all giddy. LOL.
4. I sleep with a teddy bear every night.
5. My husband and I remained virgins until marriage.
OK, so if you're reading this... you do one too! Tagging you! :)