Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Reveling.


Bad idea: Feeding my dog cucumber at 2:00 am.

Good idea: Teaching her to throw up on the indoor potty.

That's right, folks! All of those, "No, wait, Ruby! Quick! WizDog!" moments, where I noticed she was about to spew on our carpet, and I grabbed her and quickly placed her on the indoor potty (the WizDog) have paid off...

She actually walked over there on her *own* accord and spewed her little tummy contents. My poor little baby for spewing chunks, but what a good little baby she is! :)

*And in my defense, I give her cucumbers on a regular basis. I have no idea what made her get sick. She *does* have acid-reflux though... I'm blaming it on the fact that it's 2am. And if the other dog gets sick, I'll blame it on old cucumbers. (Hey, they looked okay to me!) And the fact that it's 2am, and I'm still awake. Ugh. I hate insomnia...

2 comments:

mborrero said...

aw what a super cutie!

http://livingasalifeartist.blogspot.com

Melina

Anonymous said...

Poor little Ruby! Love the picture and the story though! Cucumbers? Wow!
---Louisa