Thursday, October 23, 2003

Scissors Dilemma.

Today I went to Target to pick up some new scissors so I could do the puppies' grooming. Well, I'm not sure if anyone has bought scissors recently, but they're wrapped in this tough, hard plastic stuff that is impossible to open without... gee, what do you know... SCISSORS! So I had this small conversation with Me, Myself and I:

Me: Yay! New scissors!

Myself: You got new scissors? What for?

Me: Well, I need to give the puppies a little haircut. Now, let's open these scissors. Hey... this tough, hard plastic stuff is hard to open!

I: Well, do you have any scissors?

Me: Ummm... YEAH!

I: Well, where are they?

Me: Well, as soon as I get this package open, I'll give them to you!

Myself: Okay... we just need some scissors!

Me: Uhhh... am I the only bright one here? ::tears open package with bear hands:: THERE! Scissors! Hooray. Phew... that was a close one.

*emmett* ~ who got new scissors today and just saved loads of money on grooming bills!

No comments: