Friday, May 20, 2011

Growing: 30 Weeks

Okay, technically this photo was taken at 27 weeks... just before I left for Colorado (I'll do another post about that). It's funny: I'm actually getting used to (though, still craziness!) the sight of my belly, so I feel like it hasn't grown all that much in the past two months. But then when I actually *compare* the photos, I notice I've *definitely* grown! LOL. :-p

And some stuff about me at 30 Weeks...

Inches grown around tummy: 13 inches

Weight gained: 30 pounds (I started out under-weight, so this is fine)

Sex of baby: it's a surprise!

Heart rate of baby: 150-160

Movement: TONS! He/she has pretty much taken up residence on the right side of my belly... more specifically under my ribs. LOL. But really, I don't care where he/she lives in there, because I love all the crazy moving around. I'm pretty sure he/she is doing flip-turns in there (a swimmer)! ;-)

Cravings: milk and watermelon

Weird food notes: I am still loving dessert, but I'm eating it *much* less frequently. Plus, yesterday, someone brought me some chocolate chip cookie sandwiches: sandwiched together with frosting. I only had one, and I think I may be set (read: sugar high) for the next 10 weeks. LOL. ;-)

Baby's Room Progress:
  • Closet shelving is up!
  • Room is cleaned out. (yay hubby and FIL!)
  • Crib is built. (again, thanks to hubby and FIL!)
  • Planning to start making crib skirt and rocking chair cushions today!
  • Still need to make mobile.
  • Have LOTS of painting projects to do (wall art, side table, rocking chair, etc).
It's hard to believe I'm *almost* there! We're getting more and more excited by the day! :-)

9 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Is it mean to say you have grown? I can tell =)

Great work on the baby's room!

Allison Waken said...

You look fabulous!

Jaime Lynne said...

Beautiful, Reyanna. Everything about this and what it represents is so beautiful! The big countdown is on now... the last 10 weeks tend to fly by. Can't wait to hear if it is a boy or a girl. I'm thinking it is a girl. :)

Paige Taylor Evans said...

You look so cute Reyanna. You're the pregnant woman that everyone wants to looks like when they're pregnant!!

justem said...

You are SO cute!!!!! So excited for you!

Allie said...

You are so adorable!!! I can't believe you're getting so close to the end/beginning! Praying for you, Jeremy & your litte one! :)

Barb said...

You look so darn cute!
And, can't wait to see the baby's room. I imagine you have some great things in mind.

Megan said...

Yay! Look at you, cute mama. I love seeing your updates. Thanks for posting your progress. :)

CD said...

Hey sweetie,
Thanks so much for popping by and sharing your beautiful evidence of life...it is SUCH a special time, just treasure it every day!

Hugs,
CD