Friday, March 18, 2011

Altering a Notepad.

I love to alter stuff. LOVE it. SOOO much. I *just* may like it better than scrapping. Yeah, probably. Maybe just a little bit. LOL. :-)

I got this cute notepad as a gift a few years ago. It's pretty, but not my style, and it certainly doesn't match my scrap room (that's important, you know)! ;-)

And when I got my new Studio Calico stuff in the mail, I HAD to do something with it. Quickly. :-D I'm not into the super-embellishing (though I do *love* looking at projects with lots of embellishments... tee hee). I just wanted a nice, small touch. I really like how it turned out...

I used the FabRips to do the edge/spine, and I folded them over, so you could see the pattern on the inside too. :-)

Here's another angle, so you can kinda see the FabRips at the top...

I had so much fun with this project! Have you seen the new Studio Calico stuff? Done anything cool? Altered anything lately? Link me up! :-D


4 comments:

Alison said...

I *love* it! You did a fantastic job-- and it doesn't need anymore embellishing than you already did. Kudo's to you!!

Christa said...

I love it Reyanna!! It's beautiful!

Unknown said...

This looks so cool!! I've only gotten around to making a layout with the new Studio Calico stuff, its just hanging out here on my table.

ArlaMo said...

It turned out great! Love the fab-rips on the edges.