I've been kind of in a slump lately. For the past several weeks. Just feeling very... not myself. It's been strange. But then the other day, when I started scrapping again?! I felt SO good! I guess I forgot how much I love to scrap. Or how much I enjoy it. It was such a nice feeling to realize that I'm in a better mood if I'm sure to do something crafty. Tee hee. Lots of smiles here now. :D
Last night, I finished this layout:
*sigh* I had such a great time doing this layout. For several reasons...
1. My nieces are the most beautiful girls in the world. :)
2. I used up ALL (but one) of my Sassafras chipboard flowers.
3. I used a scalloped square punch to make the photo corners (I just cut it in half; then cut the centers out).
4. I actually used a *colored* background! (go me!)
5. I got to use some Thickers I had not opened yet. :)
6. My nieces are the most beautiful girls in the world. :D
And I can't wait to scrap some more...