Sunday, March 13, 2005

Jaywalking and Laziness.

I think something's wrong with me. My house is a little messy, and I don't care that much. This is probably a good thing.

I'm feeling very lazy lately. All I want to do is surf the internet and eat frozen cookie dough balls. Mmmm... those are so tasty.

Speaking of being lazy... You know something that bothers me? Jaywalkers. I mean, I know they bother a lot of people, but they've been bothering me *more* lately. They stand there and wait, looking for the perfect time to cross, but they *still* make traffic stop for them.

Why did they wait then? And why do they always cross about twenty feet away from a crosswalk? Wouldn't it save more time to just *walk* to the crosswalk?! I mean, you'd think it would since they're standing there anyway looking for the *perfect* time to cross, and there isn't a perfect time because it's not a crosswalk and therefore, cars are continuously moving. Bah! Stupid jaywalkers.

That is all.

*emmett* ~ who will probably end up cleaning like a crazy person here soon... while eating frozen cookie dough balls...

No comments: