Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Grapefruit Take Over.

Grapefruit is my new favorite fruit. I mean, I hadn't had one in like... umm... years or something. Then I saw this neato-frito grapefruit knife that I just *had to have*. And what's a grapefruit knife without grapefruit?

So... I've been eating lots of grapefruit lately. It has taken over first place which was previously held by the banana. Now, don't get me wrong... I still love me my bananas, but Mmmm... that grapefruit... the taste seems new to me. Fresh. Sweet. Yummy.

I do feel sort of bad for the banana though. As I was eating my grapefruit yesterday, the bunch of bananas stared sadly at me. I tried to avoid looking at them, but I couldn't help it. They hold a special place in my heart.

So yeah, this morning, I had a banana for breakfast. And he was happy. That is all.

*emmett* ~ who still really loves grapefruit

No comments: