1. My husband and I were born on the exact same day: July 30, 1981. He is older by 9.5 hours.
2. I have Celiac Disease.
3. Because of my disease, I can’t eat wheat. This means no bread, pasta, cookies, cereal, salad dressings, crackers, etc… and I’m sane.
4. I used to go to the movies once a week. Now I'd rather wait til they come to DVD.
5. I rent 3-6 movies a week.
6. I don’t like condiments.
7. My favorite thing to hear my mom say: “I’m proud of you!”
8. My favorite thing to hear my dad say: “I love you!”
9. My sister has twin girls (Alaura and Brenna). They were the eighth set born into our family.
10. I have one older brother, Dack, and one younger sister, Shaina.
11. For the first fifteen years of my life, I never once slept with a stuffed animal.
12. Since my fifteenth birthday (my aunt died), I have slept with a bear every single night.
13. My teddy bear is a 25” fluffy polar bear named Isabelle.
14. I love to clean and organize.
15. I’m a good bowler.
16. I sleep on a Tempur-Pedic pillow, and I love it.
17. I can’t sleep unless all sides of my sheets are tucked in.
18. I hate sleeping naked… so I don’t.
19. Victoria’s Secret is my only splurge.
20. I’m addicted to vanilla chapstick. Particularly, Vanilla Chap-et.
21. Two of my nieces are named after me. (Reysa and Brenna Rey)
22. When I was younger, my dad drowned one of my hamsters… on purpose.
23. I was attacked by a dog, leaving me with only small scars on both shoulders.
24. I broke both of my legs… at the same time.
25. Bad spelling and bad grammar are my two biggest pet peeves.
26. On January 27, 1995, I cried so hard that I threw up my hot chocolate. I can’t even smell it without feeling queasy.
27. Every year since 1995, at least one friend or family member of mine has died.
28. 28 is my favorite number.
29. I was the captain of my high school gymnastics team.
30. I’m a perfectionist… obsessively.
31. I have asthma.
32. I can trace my family back twelve generations, and I’m still searching for more.
33. I was my husband’s first kiss.
34. We were married on Christmas Day.
35. We were both virgins when we got married.
36. I didn’t have a wedding ring for the first seven months we were married.
37. I had my teacher, Mrs. Carol Hilton, for both 2nd grade and 6th grade.
38. I love to read.
39. I love math.
40. I know the US states and capitals in alphabetical order.
41. I know all the countries of the world, by continent.
42. I love to memorize.
43. My favorite author is Robert Munsch. He writes children’s books.
44. I bought my first car (with my own money) at age 18, and I paid it in full.
45. My most prized possession is a gold and jade ring from Korea. My grandpa brought it back for my aunt when she was 10, and she gave it to me the week before she died. I only take my jade ring off to take a shower.
46. My husband took my last name.
47. “The Ring” was the scariest movie I’ve ever seen.
48. I’m paranoid.
49. I’ve kept a journal since I was seven-years-old.
50. My favorite thing to do is stand on my hands.
51. I can hold a handstand for several minutes.
52. I have a baby name fetish.
53. My favorite name of all time (for a boy) is Giovanni, but I have a German last name so it would sound silly.
54. I can type 75 words per minute.
55. Between kindergarten and college, I got perfect attendance only one year: my senior year of high school.
56. I was Student Body Secretary during my senior year of high school.
57. Coaching gymnastics was my best job ever.
58. My favorite colors are yellow, green and gray.
59. I only wear one brand of shoes: Merrell. And they’re heavenly.
60. My favorite animal is a bonobo (aka pygmy chimpanzee).
61. At the zoo, I love the reptile house… and the primates, of course.
62. I have never had a male-celebrity’s picture hanging on my wall. (no females either)
63. I only drink orange juice, hot tea and water. Everything else is yucky.
64. I have over 70 pairs of underwear.
65. I hate carrying a purse.
66. I can’t fall asleep unless I’m in my pajamas and in a bed.
67. I love my pajamas. They’re what I always want to wear… until the end of time.
68. When I was nine-years-old, my best friend died of Cystic Fibrosis.
69. It is a pet peeve of mine when people pronounce Shih-Tzu like “Shit-zoo.” It’s pronounced “Sheed-zoo!” Okay!
70. My sister gave me my cat while I was watching the Sydney Olympics. I named him Sydney.
71. I love to water-ski.
72. I was a varsity swimmer and springboard diver in college.
73. I have never fallen asleep watching TV, reading or doing homework.
74. I don’t hate anybody.
75. I have never seen Titanic or any of the Star Wars movies. Seeing these movies now would be an end to a pretty impressive streak.
76. I want to be a registered dietician so I can help others with their gluten-free diets.
77. I used to hate guinea pigs. Now I love guinea pigs, but I am terribly allergic.
78. My favorite foods are french fries, peanut butter and ice cream.
79. I firmly believe that if you want to live in the US, you should learn our language, that being English!
80. When I was younger, I wanted eight children. Now… I’m not even sure I want one.
81. I love just about every animal.
82. I don’t like bats or rats.
83. I’m not afraid of spiders or bees.
84. The only thing I’m afraid of is being afraid. I hate being afraid.
85. I carry a water bottle with me wherever I go.
86. I saved my sister from drowning when she was two-years-old.
87. When I was 12, I only weighed 63 pounds.
88. When I was 13, I cracked my sternum.
89. This one time…I kicked my sister and broke all my toes.
90. I love to cook.
91. Before I go on vacation, my house has to be immaculately spotless.
92. I love the smell of skunks.
93. I worked for the Disneyland Resort, and I could go any time I liked… which I loved and fully took advantage of.
94. I collect pins and buttons.
95. I love dolls… so I collect them. My husband thinks they look like dead babies.
96. The beach is my favorite place in the world.
97. I’m an optimist, and pessimistic people bother me.
98. I had to wear uniforms in junior high, and I loved it.
99. I like to have at least one clock in each room of my house.
100. I really enjoy life!
*emmett* ~ who really enjoyed making this list. :)